Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I FINALLY Saw My Daughter!!!!!



I had lunch at school with Nicole!!!!! It was beyond a wonderful moment seeing my baby girl!!


















I am very happy to say, Nicole responded to me extremely positively. I was afraid since it had been so long that she would be hesitant, angry or something to that affect. It was the opposite. She was hugs and kisses galore with a huge smile on her face that wouldn't quit!


Nicole needs her Mommy and her Mommy needs her. It is SO WRONG that her "father" would deny Nicole to me and me to her. Heartless.





After lunch, it was naptime. I was able to go into the nap room and snuggle with her for a little while. She could sense that I wasn't going to be able to stay with her... You could see the sad look on her face. It was totally heartbreaking. She held on to me tighter and tighter. She did not want me to go. I sure did NOT want to leave her.






Needless to say, I am going to go have lunch with Nicole again as soon as possible. I miss my baby girl.





4 comments:

Family Bits said...

At least you can have peace of mind knowing that she looks healthy and well taken care of.

Nice to know that you were given access to her school.

Karen

Kimber and Chris said...

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I have followed your story via the msn adopt site and I am very confused why you don't have joint custody of Nicole after what you went through.
ARe you comfortable sharing this with us. We are praying for you.
I hope you can get joint custody or more visitation soon. I cannot imagine the courts would not support Nicole seeing her Mother!

Lissa said...

Good to see an update and good to see you both together. Hopefully soon all will work out. You're in our thoughts.

Mimi said...

Hey Kel.....
My e-mail account is back up and running. I'm so glad I found your blog again, i've been searching. Anyways, what in the world is going on? I had no idea?
Sending a huge hug,
Mimi