Saturday, October 13, 2007

Recent Pictures


Nicole and I are getting settled in our new apartment. We are having a lot of fun.


In this picture, she's hugging a unicorn that she had won when I took her to the fair. It was the first fair she had been to and was in awe. So many people, loud music, bright lights (we went in the evening) and all those rides. Nicole wanted to ride on the rides but when it got to the point of almost getting on the ride, she changed her mind. So, we just watched and played the games.



Nicole still likes her boxer shorts but she doesn't "need" them like she used to.


















I asked Nicole to show me her pouty face... This is it! Still just a cute as a button.















Time to play shy for the camera! We had finished reading a book called the 'The Shy Little Kitten' so Nicole was being shy like the kitty.

























What a shame this came out blurry. It's a beautiful picture of Nicole. Then again, what picture isn't?


1 comment:

Yoli said...

She is so beautiful Spud. Sending you all my love.