Monday, October 8, 2007

We are so happy to be back on the blog....


I am so happy that Nicole are back on the blog! Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do to get ya'll updated so please be patient. This is very fun for me to do so no complaints from me!


This first set of pictures were taken back when Nicole and I were living at the old house. Is she not too beautiful or what?!?! Look at that smile!












Nicole and I are doing very well. We have moved into our own place. I feel Nicole is handling our divorce well. It is still hard on her going back and forth between her Mom's house and her Dad's house but I think she's still doing very well.









Nicole is still an extremely happy little girl. She's doing awesome with her potty training. She even pooped on the potty for me the other day. She still loves to sing and dance. Nicole is blossoming so much.











I have quite a few pictures to go through to get Nicole's new blog caught up to date. It will be so much fun going through them and sharing them once again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I am soooooo happy that you are back!!!

Love,
Mom